The Barbados Rum StoryOctober 2, 2018
2018 BHTA AWARD FOR DOVER BEACH HOTELDecember 4, 2018
As the stresses of day-to-day life prevail in our daily lives, we have come to recognize that, by necessity, it is important to pamper ourselves regularly for the welfare of our body and soul. We are often so busy with or daily responsibilities that we just do not make it a priority. While on vacation however, it’s the perfect time to indulge and pamper oneself. Getting a massage is one option and there are several reasons to do so.
- It Is Relaxing–Massage therapy enables the body to enter a recovery mode. Moreover, this form of therapy also triggers lasting feelings of relaxation, improved mood, and reduced stress levels.
- It Reduces Stress– Not only can massage therapy help with stress relief, but can boost energy levels, reduce pain, and stimulate individuals on physical as well as emotional levels.
- It Can Help Lower Blood Pressure– Regular massage therapy sessions have been found to reduce blood pressure levels. Lower blood pressure levels can also reduce the risk of heart attack, stroke, and/or kidney failure, as well as many other health issues.
4. It Promotes Muscle Relaxation– The purpose of massage therapy is to target the source of the body’s pain via eliminating tense muscles, increasing flexibility, and providing relaxation to the affected muscles as well as the body as a whole.
- It Can Help Improve Circulation–Improved circulation is part of a snowball effect that occurs in the body as a result of receiving regular massage therapy on a consistent basis.
The spa at Dover Beach is well prepared to provide the massage you need. So when you visit, make sure that includes “Be-You-Tiful” Spa on the ground floor of the Hotel.